LIQUID LUXURY PACKAGE - 20L BARREL
A home barrel is a way to replicate what we do here at the winery at home, develop your unique fortified blend overtime that reflects your preferred style on a smaller scale. This is the best size if you want to create a long-term, complex blend as the larger volume means you can consume 5-7 litres a year whilst still developing your unique style of the fortified wine. With a recommended turnover rate of 20-35% per year, a larger-sized barrel with enable you to have steady control of how your unique blend matures, albeit at a slower rate than the smaller barrels. This is because you are keeping your original material in the blend, which over many years will form the oldest and most complex component of your fortified wine.
Front Diameter: 290mm
Weight (empty): 11.2kg
• 20-litre pre-seasoned fortified barrel with a stand made in Australia from ex-red wine oak
• 20-litres of blending fortified, your choice of Stanton & Killeen’s Tawny, Barrel Blend, White Fortified, Topaque or Muscat in standard or premium fill.
• Barrel care guide
• Laboratory analysis and ongoing assistance to assist with your blend and sulphur levels.
• Membership to the Barrel Club giving you exclusive access to offers, events and our newsletter.
• 10% off your first fortified refill, valid 12 months from purchase
About other Liquid Luxury Packages including pricing, sizes and detail about the blending fortified here
Our Barrel Care Guide is here
If you are unsure about which size is best for you, please give us a call on (02) 6032 9457.
*Please note that all barrels are carefully seasoned for several months at the winery to ensure they will not add excess oak to your fortified wines. Because of this, there are times when we have no barrels currently available. We suggest you call or email us to discuss the various barrel options available.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.