FOR THE LOVE OF WINE
At Stanton & Killeen, we love fortifieds as much as you do and offer unparalleled support, a huge range of blending material and complementary winemaking analysis to ensure your own personal blend is the best it can be. Owning your own small wine barrel is a wonderful way to develop your blend with the convenience of having a generous supply in your home all year round. If maintained carefully, your barrel can last for generations, much like the casks of fortified wine we have nurtured here at S&K for 145 years.
BEST THINGS ABOUT OUR BARREL CLUB
- We are one of Rutherglen's best fortified producers, consistently winning awards.
- We are committed to making excellent quality blending fortifieds. We make these wines with purpose, with as much care as our bottled fortifieds.
- We source Australian-made barrels over a range of sizes: 5L, 10L, 15L and 20L. Larger barrels for groups available upon request.
- All barrels are pre-seasoned for several months before sale.
- Access to a Barrel Concierge that will be your consistent point of contact for blending guidance.
- Complementary testing of your blend if it is required.
- 10% off your first refill within 12 months of barrel purchase.
ARE YOU A NEW CUSTOMER?
The first step is to decide what size of barrel you would prefer, and which fortified wine you would like to fill it with. We have a range of all-inclusive Liquid Luxury packages and detailed information about our seven different blending fortifieds. Can’t decide? Give us a call on (02) 6032 9457 and we’ll talk you through it all.
ALREADY OWN A BARREL?
If your barrel has been empty for some time or has leaked in the past, we suggest you do a hot wash before refilling with our fortifieds. View our Barrel Guide below for how to do this. Make sure you have your new S&K wine ready to fill straight away. Purchase blending fortifieds here.
If your barrel is in good health, but the wine doesn’t taste that flash, we offer a complementary testing service. Send a sample of your wine in the mail along with its history and what your preferred flavours are, and we’ll make a recommendation on what to add.