Visit us at our Cellar Door in Rutherglen. Taste through our extensive range of Rutherglen favourites, Portuguese varietals and internationally awarded fortifieds, you may even discover something new!
Stay awhile and enjoy the winery with local produce available for picnics at cellar door or book in for a bespoke experience. If you’re lucky, you might even see Juliette, the winery dog or Tannin, the winery cat.
10am - 4pm daily, seated tastings only
- Maximum 10 guests in cellar door at all times
- Seated tastings only, no bookings - first come first served.
- Limit 4 wines per person, make your selection from our full range.
- Contact information must be supplied for anyone participating in wine tastings.
- Social distancing requirements must be adhered to.
Groups & Experiences
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19
Discover our behind the scenes experiences and group packages here
Book a Regional Grazing Platter to enjoy on the lawns
Rutherglen is situated in picturesque North East Victoria and is a perfect place to visit. Three hours from Melbourne, four from Canberra and forty minutes from the Albury airport.