Visit us at our Cellar Door in Rutherglen. Taste through our extensive range of Rutherglen favourites, Portuguese varietals and internationally awarded fortifieds, you may even discover something new!
Stay awhile and enjoy the winery with local produce available for picnics at cellar door or book in for a bespoke experience. If you’re lucky, you might even see Juliette, the winery dog or Tannin, the winery cat.
10am - 4pm, daily
Seated tastings and sales available, no bookings, walk in only.
Conditions of Entry
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you come back and visit us another time.
- Wear a face mask at all times, except when tasting wine.
- Sanitise your hands before entry
- Maximum 10 guests in cellar door at all times
- Maintain 1.5m distance at all times
-We are required to check ID to verify your postcode, we are unfortunately not permitted to serve guests that principle residence is located in Metropolitan Melbourne LGA’s. We apologies for any inconvenience.
- Seated tastings only
- We are required to record your name, contact phone number (we will keep this information for 28 days)
Groups & Experiences
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19
Discover our behind the scenes experiences and group packages here
Book a Regional Grazing Platter to enjoy on the lawns
Rutherglen is situated in picturesque North East Victoria and is a perfect place to visit. Three hours from Melbourne, four from Canberra and forty minutes from the Albury airport.