LIQUID LUXURY PACKAGE - 15L BARREL
A home barrel is a way to replicate what we do here at the winery at home, develop your unique fortified blend overtime that reflects your preferred style on a smaller scale. A very popular size due to its ability to age material at a fast rate and also hold more volume of wine ensuring a reliable supply with fewer refills throughout the year compared to a smaller barrel. This size means you can consume between 3-5 litres a year, which will also keep the base material ageing at a good pace, and topping up with fresh material will ensure a balanced wine. Of course, you can enjoy all 15 litres over the year, and refill with our premium range, which gives instant age.
Front Diameter: 270mm
Weight (empty): 9.6kg
• 15-litre pre-seasoned fortified barrel with a stand made in Australia from ex-red wine oak
• 15-litres of blending fortified, your choice of Stanton & Killeen’s Tawny, Barrel Blend, White Fortified, Topaque or Muscat in standard or premium fill.
• Barrel care guide
• Laboratory analysis and ongoing assistance to assist with your blend and sulphur levels.
• Membership to the Barrel Club giving you exclusive access to offers, events and our newsletter.
• 10% off your first fortified refill, valid 12 months from purchase
About other Liquid Luxury Packages including pricing, sizes and detail about the blending fortified here
Our Barrel Care Guide is here
If you are unsure about which size is best for you, please give us a call on (02) 6032 9457.
*Please note that all barrels are carefully seasoned for several months at the winery to ensure they will not add excess oak to your fortified wines. Because of this, there are times when we have no barrels currently available. We suggest you call or email us to discuss the various barrel options available.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.