LIQUID LUXURY PACKAGE - Original Andrew Young 10L BARREL
Hand coopered by master cooper, Andrew Young from the Barossa Valley. These barrels are crafted from minimum age 10-year ex-dry red oak. We recommend this product to those who are serious about their home blending fortifieds. A home barrel is a way to replicate what we do here at the winery at home, develop your unique fortified blend overtime that reflects your preferred style on a smaller scale. If you find the 20L barrels too big, the 10L could be your perfect size. We recommend drawing off roughly 2-4 litres a year if you want to maintain some complex, older material whilst also adding freshness with your top-ups.
Front Diameter: 250mm
Weight (empty): 8.3kg
• 10-litre pre-seasoned fortified barrel with a stand made in Australia from minimum 10-year old ex-red wine oak
• 10-litres of blending fortified, your choice of Stanton & Killeen’s Tawny, Barrel Blend, White Fortified, Topaque or Muscat in standard, premium or deluxe fill.
• 50% off your first fortified top up (up to 10L) applies to Andrew Young barrels only.
• Barrel care guide
• Laboratory analysis and ongoing assistance to assist with your blend and sulphur levels.
• Membership to the Barrel Club giving you exclusive access to offers, events and our newsletter.
Our Barrel Care Guide is here
If you are unsure about which size is best for you, please give us a call on (02) 6032 9457.
*Please note that all barrels are carefully seasoned for several months at the winery to ensure they will not add excess oak to your fortified wines. Because of this, there are times when we have no barrels currently available. We suggest you call or email us to discuss the various barrel options available.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.